The WRCM Womens Ministry meets once per month on Saturdays for a great time of friendship, music, delicious food (potluck style), inspirational activities, prayer and refreshment of your spirit! Come and be pampered for a couple of hours. You deserve it, and God would want you to receive it. This event is monthly and details for this month are here:-
Click for Details
Here are some testimonials from women who have attended ilast month:
- I enjoyed meeting new people and able to fellowship with fellow Christian Women. I look forward to attending more meetings with the church
- I like the informal setting, sisterhood and food.
- Love the food. Love the fellowship. Love the open forum. Love the themes each month
- I enjoy the women’s group very much. I have a good time and feel like I leave with more knowledge and inspiration than I came with.
- I like the informality, topics raised for discussion, interaction with other women, food(great), women in the group
- To me, everything we’re doing is wonderful
- Love, food, great vibes, togetherness, informal
- More chicken!!
- It’s been really such a good time. I personally am growing in faith. The activities are very encouraging
- Assigned secret sister idea is great!