The Women’s Ministry is open to every woman who wishes to participate. Daughters, others, sisters, wives, widows, friends – all joining together to worship our Lord and Savior!
Join other women in a relaxed setting to enjoy great teaching, discussion, prayer and to build friendships that become “strong towers” while facing various trials in life. We organize monthly meetings, events and service opportunities designed to encourage spirtual growth. Through these Christ centered activities; we build lasting relationships with other amazing women that love the Lord. We are here for you and look forward to meeting you!
Volunteers are welcome to assist with planning and executing any of our activities. We’d love to have you join us!
Here are some testimonials from women who have attended:
- I enjoyed meeting new people and able to fellowship with fellow Christian Women. I look forward to attending more meetings with the church
- I like the informal setting, sisterhood and food.
- Love the food. Love the fellowship. Love the open forum. Love the themes each month
- I enjoy the women’s group very much. I have a good time and feel like I leave with more knowledge and inspiration than I came with.
- I like the informality, topics raised for discussion, interaction with other women, food(great), women in the group
- To me, everything we’re doing is wonderful
Love, food, great vibes, togetherness, informal
- More chicken!!
- It’s been really such a good time. I personally am growing in faith. The activities are very encouraging
- Assigned secret sister idea is great!